Chicago Shakespeare Theater is accepting applications to join our team of outstanding Front of House Associates. We have an exciting opportunity for cheerful, charismatic and caring people to welcome patrons attending a dynamic season across three venues. CST is a world class organization both on and off stage, cultivating excellence in every department on every level. Our core values are Service, Ingenuity, and Collaboration. Our excellent service is realized largely through our Front of House team.
Front of House Associates will cross train on ushering, greeting, ticket scanning, beverage and concessions sales, and event support.
- Greeting patrons in various locations at the theater.
- Answering common patron questions about the theater or the show.
- Assisting patrons finding their seats in any of our venues.
- Collaborating with House Managers, reporting safety or facilities issues or patron concerns.
- Set-up and breakdown of remote bars, serving beverages and concessions.
- Occasional work with events team.
- Ensuring patron safety in the event of emergency in accordance with company procedure.