Join our talented fundraising team at DCM, Inc. as we work behind-the-scenes for the Chicago Symphony Orchestra. We are seeking representatives who are articulate, reliable, results-driven and passionate about the arts. You must also be able to follow a script, be receptive to coaching and confidently close gifts on a regular basis.
- Passion for classical music and the performing arts
- Fundraising, sales or call center experience preferred (not required)
- Good conversational, rapport-building skills
- Ability to close and/or willingness to learn how
- Basic computer knowledge and professional phone voice
About The Job
- No cold calling, prospecting or canvassing
- Background check required
- Work 20 hours minimum per week
- Afternoon/Evening/Weekend shifts available (immediate need for nights/weekend)
- Compensation: base hourly plus commission.
- Paid training, cash bonuses and performance rewards
- Free concert tickets, coffee and snacks
- Conveniently located in the loop near several train and bus stops
We welcome you to apply to become part of our diverse team of musicians, actors, retired professionals, students, vets, etc.! Please contact: Ayana Henderson at 312-294-3526 and leave a brief message about your relative experience and passion for the arts.