Oak Park Art League General Operations Intern
Oak Park Art League is seeking students enrolled in Arts programs that are interested in gaining valuable real world experience as a General Operations Intern. Interns will work closely with Directorial Staff on gallery events, social media management, curating and hanging work for exhibitions, website management, taking phone calls, and managing projects. Candidates should have an interest in The Arts and gallery work, possess good communication skills, and must be reliable and punctual. Candidates should ideally be available 2-3 days a week, (10-15 hours)
Interns will gain experience in:
- Taking phone calls and handling customer service.
- Hanging work for exhibitions.
- Keeping a space open by themselves.
- Registering gallery members and tracking membership.
- Managing gallery openings and events.
- Managing social media.